Howdy all! In this video you can watch me drive me TRX4 defender through the eyes of the miniature driver... (if he existed). What I mean is I put a GoPro Hero 7 inside, cut out the windscreen, and pressed record. Enjoy the hypersmooth, 60fps, and lots of bad driving! Running on a 3s 5000mah lipo.
If you have any suggestions to improve on the next video, please let me know in the comments below! If you enjoyed the video, then a like would be appreciated! :D
I have had this TRX-4 a little over a year now, and in that time I have made some mods, the obvious one being cramming a camera inside, but it also has;
- Full metal front bumper
- Metal skid plates on transmission cover and diff covers
- Fuel cap
- Door handles
- Full (official) LED Light kit (controlled by seperate remote)
- Cheap buzzer I found linked to light remote to act as horn (WIP)
- Replacement stock motor (Original one died a few weeks back, lasted around a year and wasn't particularly well maintained.
- Engine style fan for the motor
- ESC fan
All edited in Hitfilm... I can't recommend this program enough, it's amazing and it's free!
Songs used (in order of use)
Sakura _ By Vexento
Mid-Air _ By Vexento
RC Land Rover
Traxxas Light Kit
Traxxas Land Rover
RC Rock Crawler
Traxxas LED Light
Gopro Hero 7